Friday 6 May 2011

Darkest Africa No.1

Trying to get going again and pick up where I left off with the various projects that were put on hold as a result of our southern-hemisphereic sojourn. As we did spend some time in South Africa on our way back (not really Darkest Africa though) I thought I'd ease myself back in with some straightforward painting. Here's where I'd got to so far with these excellent Copplestone Figures.
 As you can see I haven't got very far with them at all.
Overall, the idea was to use them for some sort of dinosaur hunts as my 8 year old son is or was keen on such things.  Mind you, going by past performance by the time I've finished painting them he may be away at university.
I particularly like the Groucho Marx figure (centre - Capt Spalding) and the 'Ain't Half Hot Mum' (left - 'Lofty')  characters.

No comments: